Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Sock mini kits


Sock yarn scraps have a tendency to pile up but if you're new to knitting or have destashed your scraps to help someone else out you may find yourself in trouble when you go to knit that memory blanket or monster sock! I began making these kits late last year and I had a hard time keeping up with the demand. A lot of prep work goes into these! Currently I have three left in the shop until this coming summer. In the kits I included a recipe for a toe up sock using an afterthought heel all while magic knotting your way through resulting in some pretty crazy looking socks.

Other common projects with mini skeins that I have seen are the Sock Stashbuster Slouchy Hat  and The Beekeeper's Quilt both are super cute!





2 comments:

Louise Cunningham said...

LOOOOOVE the colors :)

Tracy Altieri said...

Such spring-like colors!