Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fiber Clubs!

I am so excited to know that we are getting closer and closer to warmer weather here. Soon it will be Goodbye February and Hello March! March in the past has been one of my most least favorite months ever. This I think was a result from 7th grade Spanish class, it wasn't my favorite class and I remember that particular month dragging on that year. Everyday our teacher would write the date on the board and in a very long, drawn out and deep voice she would announce the date while screeching her chalk on the board.
 
So there you have it, this is the reason why I still hate March.
 
Anyways, to brighten up the month I have introduced FIBER CLUBS! There are currently three to choose from, please see this page for details. If you would rather see a set time subscription where you purchase all at once rather than monthly check out this Etsy listing for the 3 month club!
 
 

No comments: