Monday, October 7, 2013

New Adventures

I recently announced that I will be closing the brick & mortar LYS  
..but seriously guys it's a good thing! 

I am so excited to move on to the next chapter. Without having tried my hand in running the retail store front I don't think I would have ever had the courage to "work from home"!


Etsy will remain and it will continue to be my focus. I hope to branch out and vend at more fiber festivals with having the time to do so. Expect some changes on the blog, perhaps a new design, a shopping cart system, more frequent updates and more!


I plan to expand my fiber bases as well as yarn bases. Build a subscription club and increase colorway choices. First, I've decided to bring in some gorgeous sock yarns. One is a 80/10/10 Merino.Cashmere.Nylon blend. Soft, luxurious and beautifully plied!  The other is a 80/20 SW Merino/Nylon. Super soft and gorgeous!  These are both great for socks, shawls, accessories and more.


1 comment:

Tracy Altieri said...

You go girl! Love your new banner, and your yarn shades are gorgeous!