Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shop News!

It's been quite sometime since I've posted on the blog but I promise you that I've been busy!

First in the news, I have posted new color ways for the Fall season! These are not necessarily inspired by the falling leaves or brisk breeze but they are a bit different than the bright and bold color ways that I introduced this summer. More are in the works but this is a small snapshot of what you'll find!

More hand dyed yarns will be appearing in the shop too!

Secondly, I just sent out a batch of rovings and batts to Indie FiberWorks!
They will have a unique SRR color way for their shop, not available anywhere else!


Lastly, the Dye Lab is moving! This will be a lot of work but well worth it. I'm growing and I need the space. I am still open for custom orders as well as wholesale orders but they may be of longer wait time than usual.

Keep your eyes out for more fiber bases, yarn bases, new tricks and what not!









3 comments:

Tierney Barden said...

You go, Girl!
Gorgeous colors for Fall -
and do give a shout if you need a hand during the move. :)

Tracy Altieri said...

Congratulations on your exclusive colorway! Looking forward to all of your new colors!

Nicole said...

Yea! That is awesome news! Congrats!