Wednesday, February 27, 2013

x+

I swear that I still knit, I do, really! The Antler Cardi is done, just need some buttons and photos. Also just finishing up the Chunky Weekend Sweater by Pure and Simple Knits. More info on those projects soon!
...But I needed to get some of these x+ blocks under my belt
(thanks Pinterest)
I found this tutorial on how to make larger blocks here, not that the small ones aren't cute but I'm looking to make a 4 block wall hanging. Just good practice for some free motion quilting. I'm just not so sure I'll have the guts to squiggle lines all over these pups when they are complete!
Looking for info on free motion quilting? Check this site out!
I made these from scraps of quilts 1 and 2 of 2013 and also some hand dyed fabrics by me and also a few from stitchindye.

No comments: