Saturday, July 7, 2012

On and Off the Needles

Spun Right Round received a whole bunch of new patterns in this week including the
Crayon Hat
this takes one ball of Noro Kureyon, it's quick, easy and makes a great gift!

The Magic Treetop Bag

I used three balls of Cascades Lana Grande. It took one day to knit and the next day I felted. Super easy, it just needs a button!

Up next on the needles will be the Begbie Cowl or the Kathleen Hat. I haven't decided which will go better with my new Walking Dead series addiction!!

2 comments:

Tracy Altieri said...

The Magic Treetop Bag! I just commented on a friend's completed project! Go to:

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/katertater/magic-treetop-bag

"Katertater" on Ravelry - her completed project is great!

What a fun bag to do!

Tracy Altieri said...

Walking Dead Series?!!!!