Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Squamified

It's been just over a week since Squam has ended and I'm finally getting back into the swing of things... I LOVED all of the classes but Rebecca Rinquist's class, Embroidered Memories was my favorite! It was a nice break from knitting and fiber and now I'm totally hooked! Here is the work table
I worked on the Pink Flamingo Lady, a drawing done by my friend Sara!
I also took Knitting for Speed with The Yarn Harlot. It was not only hilarious but educational as well! If your not familiar with Speed Knitting, youtube it! Try searching Speed knitting, Lever knitting and Irish Cottage Knitting.
Finally, I had a wonderful morning despite all the bug bites listening to Ysolda talk about lace patterns, stitches, chart reading and customizing.
Did I mention that Squam Lake is beautiful?

1 comment:

Tracy Altieri said...

So glad that you enjoyed your time there - maybe next year I can join you!