Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's almost Squam time!

Squam Lake, NH. June 2011. Spring Art Workshop.
I have never been before but I've heard a ton of great things about this place and the events there. I'm so excited and impressed with myself, I've finally signed up for the retreat! It's desribed as a peaceful, fun and relaxed gathering for those who love all things creative.

I've registered for the following awesome classes. It was a hard choice!

Knitting For Speed and Efficiency with Stephanie Pearl-McPhee a.k.a The Yarn Harlot

Stitch Manipulation with Ysolda Teague

Embroidered Memories with Rebecca Ringquist

Besides all the excitement I still own and operate the yarn shop, the etsy shop and clean house.
I'm pooped.
I'm also preparing to vend at Squam! How cool is that!

4 comments:

Tracy Altieri said...

I'm so jealous Renee, that you are going to Squam. I've heard V and T talk about it lovingly for several years. Perhaps one day i will join the crew!

Nicole said...

Have fun! Your classes sound super interesting and I hope you do well vending!

Stitchify said...

I'm so impressed and proud of you, Neenee!

Tracy Altieri said...

Thought I posted a jealousy filled note the other day - but I guess not! I can't wait to hear all about your trip to Squam! Maybe one day I'll get to go!