Thursday, January 5, 2012

{33x33}

Here is the goal list for the new year. 33 things to do before I turn 33.
What's on your list?

1. Try natural dyes
2. Screen print (with the new thermal fax!)
3. Grow a successful veggie garden
4. Go to SQUAM
5. Mine for Diamonds at Herkimer or for Garnets in the Adirondacks.
6. Sew some patchwork
7. Develop my wet felting skills
8. Make a photo book.
9. Hang pictures in the house
10. Spring clean with dumpster
11. Brew beer
12. Grow pumpkins
13. Make bread
14. Make a batch of soap
15. Knit some fair isle again
16. Make the SRR website e-commerce
17. Get a tattoo
18. Get organized
19. Grow more indoor plants
20. Leave the state
21. Write a knitting pattern
22. Create a video tutorial
23. Begin Weaving
24. Finish a pair of Socks
25. Spin sock yarn
26. Knit a Blanket
27. Knit a sweater
28. Remodel a room in the house
29. Tear down old wall paper
30. Start yoga classes
31. Read a book
32. Cancel cable tv
33. Cannning

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good luck! I def recommend canceling cable and brewing beer! Can't wait to see your progress :-)

Yarn Sweet Yarn said...

Lol, this list sounds so much like me it's not even funny! These are all things I want to do also except for one thing which would be the tattoo b/c I hate needles..prickly ones that is..not knitting ones. ;) I hope you accomplish everything you want to!