Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If the look on my face in the photo below doesn't explain what a great day Saturday was for me then nothing does. I'm lost for words so I'll sum it up. It was the best feeling ever, the happiest day ever for sure!

Spun Right Round Grand Opening


I am so happy and thrilled that Spun Right Round has grown into what it is today. To jump off and gamble on myself was such a scary thing but how rewarding!

The yarn and fiber shop could have never been done without the help from many wonderful friends. The support and generosity is something else, totally amazing and special. Thank you everyone!


Spun Right Round Grand Opening


Spun Right Round Grand Opening


Spun Right Round Grand Opening


Photos from Steph and Sara

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats on the opening and thanks for following me! My husband works in the area and I hope to stop by real soon and visit!!!

Sarah S. said...

The shop is beautiful and it was worth drive down from Rochester to see. Cortland is lucky to have you!

Valley Spun said...

You both did such a wonderful job with the shop. It is just perfect and it has so many of your personal touches that it feels extremely warm and welcoming. Thank you SO MUCH for letting me be a part of it. I am so happy for you and for the community.