Thursday, July 7, 2011

Etsy Finds

I've been searching Etsy listings looking for cute ways to decorate and organize the new yarn shop! I found some great items and I thought I'd share a few of them with you!


Monkey Pod Leaf Dish from Enter Mix

I'm so in love with Monkey Pod, I thought it would be a perfect way to organize all the stitch markers, pins and other small accessories!

Vintage Metal Hairpin Flower Frog from Whipowill



wouldn't this make a great business card holder!





Custom Return Address Rubber Stamp by AsspocketProductions






Little Farm Egg Basket from Blue Flower Vintage


Vintage Gold Frame from MrFilthyRotten






Vintage gold frames would be super to scatter around as chalkboards and mirrors!

1 comment:

Tierney Barden said...

Seeing these "finds" only builds the anticipation...can't wait to see it all pulled together Renee!