Friday, June 10, 2011

{32x32} an Update

blogme32

32 things I'd like to do before I'm 32

Time is flying by so here is my list, some are more possible than others but I'll take the challenge! I'll scratch them off as they are accomplished.


1. Build and plant the salad table.
2. Vacation in the South.
3. Do Spun Right Round full-time.
4. Develop a good roll of 35mm Holga film.
5. Paint the bathroom.
6. Go Garnet mining in the Adirondack's
7. Make soap.
8. Finish a patchwork quilt {lap size}.
9. Brew beer.
** Have the kit, no brew yet**

10.Grow pumpkins
** Not THIS year!**

11.Cut my hair
12.Do a multi-color screen or block print.
** I'll keep trying but this doesn't seem to be my bag**

13.Pay off the mortgage.
** THIS AUGUST**

14.Design a knitting pattern.
15.Make a video tutorial.
16.Knit a cable blanket.
17.Make a pinhole camera.
18.Open a store.
** OPENING THIS FALL... YOU READ THAT RIGHT! **

19.Build a piece of furniture.
** does Ikea count? **
20.Go Bowling
21. Be Vegan for a week.
** so far, the complete opposite! I ate fish for the first time ever!**

22.Kitchen Redo
23.Get chickens.
24.Vend at the farmer's market or fair.
25.Make a piece of clothing.
26.Go to folk school.
27.Start going to Yoga.
28.Get a tattoo finished.
tattoo
29.Have a milkshake.
30.Dehydrate fruits and veggies.
31.Wear a dress.
** WILL happen, my niece is getting married!**

32.Read a book.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats! Paying off the mortgage and opening a store... that deserves a huge award! :)

Tierney Barden said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the completed work of art. xo