Friday, March 18, 2011

{32x32}

So now I've done it, I created a list of 32 things to do before I turn 32. I have until the end of November, a late start on this but I'll give it a go anyways. You'll find a link on the right to the blog page that contains the list.

What's on your list this year?


*UPDATE* I'm already checking things off.. YIPPIE!



1. Build and plant the salad table.
2. Vacation in the South.
3. Do Spun Right Round full-time.
4. Develop a good roll of 35mm Holga film.
5. Paint the bathroom.
6. Go Garnet mining in the Adirondack's
7. Make soap.
8. Finish a patchwork quilt {lap size}.
9. Brew beer.
10.Grow pumpkins
11.Cut my hair
12.Do a multi-color screen or block print.
13.Pay off the mortgage.
14.Design a knitting pattern.
15.Make a video tutorial.
16.Knit a cable blanket.
17.Make a pinhole camera.
18.Open a store.
19.Build a piece of furniture.
20.Go Bowling
21. Be Vegan for a week.
22.Kitchen Redo
23.Get chickens.
24.Vend at the farmer's market or fair.
25.Make a piece of clothing.
26.Go to folk school.
27.Start going to Yoga.
28.Get a tattoo finished.
29.Have a milkshake.
30.Dehydrate fruits and veggies.
31.Wear a dress.
32.Read a book.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

What's on your list? You're tempting me to start one myself.

Vickie said...

I'd be happy to help with #7, 24, 26 & 27.

odessa said...

I love this list! So inspiring.

Spun Right Round said...

Game on Vickie!

Valley Spun said...

I'm in on lots of these, too! I want to open a LYS so badly... If you want, I can pick you up for the vendor meeting on Thursday (farmers' market). Let me know!

tinysea said...

Yes, come visit me in the South! & open a store and hire me. ;)

<3

happy zombie said...

Holy crap… I think I have a crush on you, Renee! I'm so glad you found my blog - it lead me to yours. I am so freaking smitten with your illustrations and tattoos!