Friday, January 21, 2011



1. Tell us a little about yourself!

Hello! I'm a 20-something year old stay at home mom, my hubby is a photographer and we share the house with 3 cats! I love anything green, obsessed with Chuck Palahniuk books and love Chinese food!

2. What kind of crafting do you do and what got you into it?

I've been knitting and spinning for over 9 years and just recently took up crochet late last year. Once I picked up a hook, I began making cute unique monster softies and became extremely addicted! Along side of these crafts, I also make and sell hand dyed sock yarn and roving! I've always been obsessed with yarn and fiber, it makes me drool like a mad woman! While living alone before I met my hubby, I would stay up super late every night and teach myself to knit and spin, then I just became obsessed!






3. Where do you find inspiration/ what inspires you?

Some of my biggest inspiration comes from street graffiti. The colors really get my brain going! Other than graffiti, some of my biggest inspirations come from a few artists: Shepard Fairey, Jeff Soto, D'Holbachie, Takashi Murakami and Kozyndan.

D'holbachie
Takashi Murakami
Jeff Soto
Shepard Fairey

4. What is your workspace like?

My work space is pretty pathetic really, haha! I have a small desk set up in the corner of the living room, it's supposed to be the dining room. We live in a two story town home that is around 780 square feet, so space is a big issue. I iron all my sewing on the corner of the kitchen counter and store yarn everywhere (even the bathroom!)


5. Favorite tools, supplies, gadgets..

Yarn is my favorite tool of all and I love sequins! Other than yarn and sequins, I'm in love with my green 1956 Elna Supermatic sewing machine.

6. Where online can people find you?

You can find me pretty much everywhere:

Blog/Site
Facebook
Flickr
Twitter
Etsy

1 comment:

Stitchify said...

Cute stuff! Great pics!