Sunday, July 18, 2010

Surfing On Sunday Morning

I took a hot shower, slung my eyeballs in, glurped a cup of coffee and found a few amazing websites... this is my Sunday morning.

Let's start with stop #1



Leigh Ann has really great style! Her crafty how to's are a blast, my favorite being the photo album.. I'm dying to make one! This gal could keep you busy all day, wandering around all the great links she has! Freckled Nest led me to...


Stop #2


Lune

.. look at this cute vintage shop on wheels... TOO COOL!

Stop #3.. totally random. I searched flickr using keywords "mini quilts" and I stumbled on Stich in Dye. I would have loved to have participated in Mini Quilt Mondays.. what a great idea! From here took a gander and saw what beautiful quilts people had made for their Monday like THIS ONE and I found this link...

Stop #4
Twelve Square, this is also a great idea. A virtual quilting bee! They also have a Flickr Group where you'll find yourself overloaded on inspiration juice.. warning.. you might explode!
Check out the super cute aprons that she makes too!!!!

No comments: