Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Good Weekend Indeed!

After 10 years or so of knitting, I've finally dove into color work... about damn time! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Fair isle is so much simpler than I had thought and with this fabulous pattern from One Good Egg I'm trying something new. She can also be found on Ravelry. This is as far as I've gotten so far..




I also spun up some really fun yarn, the spin is being set and I'm anxiously waiting for it to dry. I'm guessing it to be around a 110 yards of novelty knitting!




And finally, I leave you with some beautiful shots of our backyard... one day to be a bunny farm of gorgeous German Giants! The two wintery ones were taken today... brrr!



2 comments:

Stitchify said...

WOW Nee Nee! Awesome knitting, awesome yarn, awesome house, awesome pics! <3 <3 <3

Leslie Shelor said...

Lovely yarn and great that you're doing colorwork!

Your etsy shop has been reviewed on the podcast http://kinthernd.blogspot.com!