Thursday, March 5, 2009

Packaging Has Arrived!


I think this is one of my most favorite parts... packaging! I am a sucker for it, it determines what I buy even if I don't need it! What is better than receiving something in the mail that looks like a gift that you can't wait to open? I ordered these coffee bags that have the cutest little window along with some tissue and ribbon. I've decided to make my own tags and I also have a few other little ideas that I'll keep on the down low... I hate to ruin surprises! There are great sites out there such as Uline and Papermart if you are in the market for some packaging materials yourself! Now off to work on stickers and stamps! Fun!

2 comments:

presentsforpirates said...

i, too, am a packaging whore. i loves it. and any and all office supplies. delicious.

Stitchify said...

FUN! Love the dyed yarn!
***Gorgeous colors***